2016年11月3日星期四

Scary disconnect experiece of players when they are playing their drones

Scariest experience to data, thought I had lost the bird.  Had it about 3000' away and coming back my way when everything suddenly disconnects.  Cannot use any features of the DJI app on my iPad air that has never given me problems.(I used a DJI drone with 2200mAh lipo battery)  I've had some tense moments in the past, so I know enought not to panic and to think things through.  I press and hold RTH button on the remote.  Nothing.  No blinking white light.   I'm afraid to close the app.  Should be noted that I'm not on wifi and there is no cached map.  I do see the birds heading in the lower right corner of the screen.  It seems to be moving.  After the initial disconnect I made sure not to move the bird.  I think I should be still pointed towards home.  I can hear nothing, I'm all alone on a hillside overlooking a medium sized lake.  No noise.  I push the stick forward to hopefully move the bird in my direction.  I hear a very, very faint buzzing.  Its getting louder! Yes!  I finally spot it and bring it to me for an immediete manual landing.  App never reconnected.  I was happy to have it backed and not in the mood to troubleshoot at this locale.  I know I need to update firmware but thats been pending for months with no issues.  WTH.  
I thought for sure the bird was gone.  Was shocked to get it back.  Have no idea what went wrong!  That's the hardest part.
I had a similar experience, I had my drone out over 2 miles when my app crashed. I flipped the S2 switch a couple of times, I heard the beeping sound, and then it quit. I flipped it again, and it started beeping again. I eventually got the Litchi app going again, and saw that my bird was on its way back. I test my RTH every once in a while by just shutting everything off, waiting a few secs and she just starts to fly back. I wonder if you had just shut your TX off if it would have just come back? Are all of your settings right? Is it set to hover instead of RTH? After viewing the footage, when the app crashed, I see myself stopping the forward motion and activating the RTH. Why the beeping stopped I have no idea, it just kept coming home. 

没有评论:

发表评论